HIGH SCHOOL HEALTH SERVICES
Monday through Friday
8:10 am to 4:10 pm
You MUST stay home if you have fever of 100.0 or greater.
Seek medical attention immediately if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever 100.0 degrees or greater
- Moderate to severe headache
- Severe body aches and pains
- Extreme fatigue and weakness
- Stuffy/runny nose
- Severe cough
- Chest discomfort
- Vomiting and diarrhea
If diagnosed with the flu by a physician, you MUST stay home until you are fever free for 24 hours. The fever should be gone without the use of fever reducing medication.
Notify attendance of illness at 903-6776.
If you have a medical excuse from physician please bring a copy to attendance clerk Cynthia Benavides on the day you return to school. (Downstairs office or Concierge desk.
- In order to ensure the safety of all of our students, all medications must be dispensed through the school nurse. This includes non-prescriptive medications.
- If your child is running a fever prior to coming to school they must be fever free for 24 hours without medication prior to coming back to school.
- If your child has a medical condition please notify the nurse so she can assure that your child's medical needs are met at school.
- If your child is hospitalized for any reason please be sure to make the nurse aware prior to returning to campus.
- If a parent has any questions in regards to medications or treatment given at school please call the nurse to get any concern clarified.